Here are some suggestions on how to enjoy your stay at Running Stream Holiday Cottages
You can relax by enjoying the quietness and calming environment we offer.
You can walk around the property.
You can take a drive to the following destinations:
- Sofala (25 minutes) is a historical gold mining town
- Hill End (45 minutes) is a historical gold mining town
- Dunn's Swamp (40 minutes) has bush walk, canoeing, swimming
- Kandos (20 minutes) is a workers town with some boutiques and IGA if needed supplies, it has a golf course, a public swimming pool, a museum with artefacts of the past
- Rylstone (25 minutes) is a graziers town with historical building and shops and cafes, it also has a hospital
- Mudgee and Lithgow are (45 minutes)
- Bathurst (1 hour)
- Gulgong (1 hour 20 minutes)
- Dubbo ( 2 1/2 hours)
There is bushwalk available all around the region.
Mudgee has wine tasting, crafts and boutiques.
Gulgong a little further has a lot of history.
The beautiful Capertee valley is not far with Glen Davis, Newnes and the Glow Worm Cave.
Just outside Rylstone is Ferntree Gully with easy bushwalking and beautiful setting.
For further information please check on our SURROUNDING page.